Milwaukee December 2016/January 2017


December 24, 2016 - January 8, 2017
Playing in the snow on Christmas morning
Another trip to Grandma&Grandpa's house!!! And it was so cold!!! We arrived on Christmas Eve and when I woke up on Christmas morning, Santa had left me another present under the tree (he had already brought me a present to my house)!!! On Christmas morning we opened presents and played in the snow.

Andy and Andrea came to Milwaukee later in the week and I loved playing with them. It was so exciting playing with the toys at Grandma and Grandpa's house, going to the children's museum and having a wonderful time.

We went to Wisconsin Dells, too, and played at the water park. It was so much fun playing in the pools, going down the water slides and playing in the playarea and arcade!!! I can't wait to go back.
To view more pictures: