Milwaukee December 2017/January 2018


December 20, 2017 - January 5, 2018
Playing in the snow on Christmas Eve
Another winter trip to Grandma&Grandpa's house!!! It was so cold we could barely go outside!!!

But, even though it was cold, I did so many fun things on this trip: I saw Santa (I was too scared of him, so I didn't sit on his lap or talk to him), I made a gingerbread house, I celebrated Chritmas Eve Eve with the Schneiders, celebrated Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa's house with GG and John, celebrated Christmas morning with Andy, Andrea, Rex, Grandma, Grandpa, Maya, Daddy and Mommy, and then Christmas day with the Hecht's. On Christmas Eve it started to snow, so I played outside in the snow, and Grandma and Grandpa set up an ice skating rink in the back yard, so I got to go ice skating and play hockey, and I went to the children's museum. I also had fun playing with all of the toys at Grandma and Grandpa's house (especially the dolls) and playing with my baby cousin Rex.

We went back to Wisconsin Dells this year, too, and played at the water park. At first I didn't like going on the slides, but in the end I did have fun going down them and playing in the wave pool. It was really fun to play all the games in the arcade, too!!!

I can't wait to go back.
To view more pictures: