Milwaukee July/August 2018


July 24, 2018 - August 24, 2018
Wearing my new dress and boots
Another trip to Grandma&Grandpa's house!!! And for a whole month!!!
We did so many fun things...played with all of Grandma & Grandpa's toys, played in the backyard, Grandpa taught me how to dribble a basketball, went for wagon and bike rides, I started riding a bike with training wheels, went to the playgrounds, state fair, Hoytt pool, the Children's museum, Discovery world, had picnics, played on the slip and slide and in the pool, went to the Beutler's lake house and Tom and Lona's lake house, got my hair done, and played with Andy, Andrea and Rex!!!
It was also a special trip because Maya and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa by ourselves while Mommy and Daddy when on vacation. We had a lot of fun and we prepared a welcome home party for Mommy and Daddy.
I love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and can't wait to go back.
To view more pictures: