| |
Another trip to Paris. I went when I was younger. Well, we went February 13 to February 17. I'll tell you what we did in those 4 days. The 14th we went to the Eiffel Tower (we went to the top). It was so cold up there. After the Eiffel Tower we were with Tirma and Kiara walking aound the Eiffel Tower area (and we had a crepe. I got chocolate). After that, we went to our hotel. The next day we visited Notre-Dame and the Arc de Triomphe. It was very fun. First we went to Notre-Dame. It was very big and beautiful. After that we went to the Arc de Triomphe. We went on the top of it. It was very cool. After, we hung out with Tirma, Raul, Iker and Kiara. The next day we walked up to the Louvre pyramid. It was so fun to see and take pictures. Later that night some friends came over to eat dinner and the next day we left.
|
|